Monday, April 6, 2009

Sorry About the Delay

I was too busy seeing a play (and regretting it) and celebrating the Iowa Supreme Court's decision on Gay Marriage.

Anyway, I saw "Arms and the Man" and it sucked. There were three good or decent actors (Geoff Ehrendrich, John Mardis, and Michael Schlumbohm)and they weren't on as much as the actors that sucked.

I hope that the actors that got cast were the only people that auditioned. I also that WCP does a fundraiser that is a one-night only engagement where those three actors just talk. I think it would be epic.

The set was lovely. But, the set is usually lovely.

I wish I had seen "Raising Medusa" or "Picasso at the Lapine Agile." Especially when it started to snow on Sunday. I was pissed.

Anyway, Vicki Krajewski reviewed "Raising Medusa" on the Iowa Theatre Blog.

And Sharon Falduto reviewed "Picasso" for the same blog.

Where's Monica? Other than appearing to be losing her mind?

Also, my latte wasn't that great at Panera yesterday morning.

3 comments:

  1. "I hope that the actors that got cast were the only people that auditioned."

    Umm...no comment.

    Sorry your latte wasn't that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, God, who auditioned? You? Please tell me it you didn't.

    ReplyDelete