Friday, March 13, 2009

Today in Theater: March 13

-The Iowa Theatre Blog has a review of "The Musical Comedy Murder's of 1940."

-Monica at "Fragments" talks about how she went to do a portion of "Thom Pain (based on nothing)" for speech team her sophomore year of high school and was told that it was "too dark and complex." Personally, I'm not sure what's the best part of this post: her stating that "The Pillowman" is not a happy play, her talking about wanting to do "My Humps" to get even with her coach, or the fact that there is a poem called "My Girlfriend's in Love With Holden Caulfield."

1 comment:

  1. "My Girlfriend's in Love With Holden Caulfield" is a very amusing poem, by the way.

    It's a bit weird to see that someone is discussing my posts because I cover theater, but hello, Michael.

    ReplyDelete